In the United States of America, a lot of wonderful and amazing tourist attractions and destinations could be found. Numerous foreigners from different nations want to migrate in the U.S because a lot of opportunities are there. Aside from great opportunities, you can also take time to unwind due to exhaustion from work. If you think you need time to relax, you can visit the neighboring cities or states of America. If you’re a tourist from another nation looking for a place to unwind, come and visit Katy, Texas.
What are the things you can expect when you arrive in the city of Katy? There are a lot of exciting activities you can actually do during your vacation in Katy, Texas. Among those exciting things to do is to explore the city.
Here are the following list of exciting and amazing tourist attractions in the city of Katy:
Nature and Parks
- Mary Jo Peckham Park – perfect destination for families who visit the city; a golf course shaded by trees, a small man-made lake, a playground perfect for kids, a pavilion with picnic tables are found in the park
- Splash Pad Park – perfect for kids; there is a playground, a splash pad, walking trail, grills and picnic tables perfect for family or group picnics
Water and Amusement Parks
- Typhoon Texas – perfect entertainment venue for all age groups; clean and never overcrowded
- KCAM Contemporary Art Museum Fort Bend – wonderful artworks; a lot of art exhibits
- Katy Heritage Museum – free and full of exhibits
- Katy War Veterans Memorial Museum – very interesting museum with wonderful displays and artifacts of military
What are you waiting for? Enjoy your travel around the city now!